Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A few things I'm afraid of...

I'm afraid I'll never feel pretty.
I'm afraid I'm not good enough.
I'm afraid by the time I learn not to hate myself it'll be too late to be happy.
I'm afraid I'm too old to be cute.
I'm afraid someone will tell me this.
I'm afraid that someone will be me.
I'm afraid people will think I am the way I am to impress people, or because I want to pretend to fit in with people uounger than me.
I'm afraid if I tell my age, you'll all stop reading.
I'm afraid I'll never belong anywhere.
I'm afraid I'm just talking to myself.
I just noticed how much afraid and a fraud sound alike.
I'm afraid I'll never know who I'm supposed to be, and that who I am now  isn't right. Afraid of being a fraud.

If you're still reading this, you are perfect and beautiful, and you probably needed to hear that.
Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment