Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Hello.

For those of you who came here from my wordpress blog, thanks!
For everyone else, hello and welcome!

On wordpress, I'll be sticking to the informative. Reviews, tutorials, and the like.
Over here is where I can talk about life, the universe, and everything without annoying the people who just want to read the other stuff.
The same rules apply here, so it's still a safe space, but I may want to talk about some tough subjects from time to time. I promise to post trigger warnings when necessary because I want everyone to be safe here. If I forget, or if you have a particular trigger (for example, I have a severe fear of throwing up. It really bothers me even reading about it.) PLEASE TELL ME! I'll never think it's stupid, so let me know and I'll fix it.

A little later this week I'll start introducing myself so we can get to know each other better.
For now, I just want you to know that you're beautiful and awesome, and I'm really happy you read this far. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment